Understanding that the success of a live show does not lie exclusively in the performance of the artist but in the combination of many components. We make a point in training young professionals in the sound and light techniques. As such, we have offered 6 workshops, which have impacted over 100 young professionals at a national level.
In Fall 2020, the permanent Fondation Haiti Jazz’ team and Caracoli gave a Cultural management trainings to more than 60 professionals which allowed the transfer of knowledge, the exchange of know-how and good practices between actors of the sector, on the local and national level thanks to the intervention of the 5 experts and also of local and international stakeholders and a didactic manual created for the occasion.
– Joel Widmaier, president of the Haiti Jazz Foundation, artistic director of PAPJAZZ and sound engineer
– Milena Sandler, director of the Haiti Jazz Foundation, general director of PAPJAZZ and expert in cultural project management
– Coralie Gardère, executive assistant of the Haiti Jazz Foundation and executive assistant of PAPJAZZ
– Ghary Lubin, secretary general and program manager at Tamise, director of the Festival des Musiques du Monde, cultural operator, artist agent and concert’s producer
– Marie Louisna Laurent, in charge of external relations at Tamise
– Carel Pedre on the Livestreaming events (influencer and director of the Chokarella livestream platform)
– Estelle Widmaier Giammaria on social networks (social networks specialist)
– Stephanie Renaud Armand on press relations (director/partner at Wellcom agency)
– Emile Pantaleon on events insurance (Technical Director at Alternative Insurance Company)
– Henri David Magloire on events security (Director of Maximum Security Protection SA)
– Francesca Eugène on sponsorship (Marketing manager at Barbancourt)
– Guy Regis Junior on urban live performance (Director of 4 Chemins Festival)