Created in 2022 by the Haiti Jazz Foundation, Zikonnect is a space for training, meeting, dialogue and exchange around specific themes between all actors in the music and performing arts sector. Virtual or hybrid sessions that connect all these actors while optimizing and enhancing their work.
The first webinar took place from February 21 to 24, 2022 on the theme: “Promote and monetize your music online. »
Understanding that the success of a live show does not lie exclusively in the performance of the artist but in the combination of many components. We make a point in training young professionals in the sound and light techniques. As such, we have offered 6 workshops, which have impacted over 100 young professionals at a national level.
In Fall 2020, the permanent Fondation Haiti Jazz’ team and Caracoli gave a Cultural management trainings to more than 60 professionals which allowed the transfer of knowledge, the exchange of know-how and good practices between actors of the sector, on the local and national level thanks to the intervention of the 5 experts and also of local and international stakeholders and a didactic manual created for the occasion.
– Joel Widmaier, president of the Haiti Jazz Foundation, artistic director of PAPJAZZ and sound engineer
– Milena Sandler, director of the Haiti Jazz Foundation, general director of PAPJAZZ and expert in cultural project management
– Coralie Gardère, executive assistant of the Haiti Jazz Foundation and executive assistant of PAPJAZZ
– Ghary Lubin, secretary general and program manager at Tamise, director of the Festival des Musiques du Monde, cultural operator, artist agent and concert’s producer
– Marie Louisna Laurent, in charge of external relations at Tamise
– Carel Pedre on the Livestreaming events (influencer and director of the Chokarella livestream platform)
– Estelle Widmaier Giammaria on social networks (social networks specialist)
– Stephanie Renaud Armand on press relations (director/partner at Wellcom agency)
– Emile Pantaleon on events insurance (Technical Director at Alternative Insurance Company)
– Henri David Magloire on events security (Director of Maximum Security Protection SA)
– Francesca Eugène on sponsorship (Marketing manager at Barbancourt)
– Guy Regis Junior on urban live performance (Director of 4 Chemins Festival)